The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC has given a close view into the crimes committed by Ex-Pensions boss, Abdulrasheed Maina.
The anti-graft commission, in a statement made available on Monday evening, disclosed that huge sums of Money were discovered in accounts linked to Maina coupled with several choice properties scattered all over Abuja and Dubai.
- Cash deposits of N300million, N500million and N1.5billion in Two Nigerian Banks accounts.
- Property in Abuja paid for with $1.4 million Cash
- 50 cars in Dubai
- 4. Plush Villa in Dubai
- $2 million property in Jabi, Abuja
- Colster Logistics, belonging to Maina received inflow of $400,000 in Cash
- Kangolo Dynamic, another company belonging to Maina with over N500 million found in its account. The company has never carried out any service or contract.
- Several Choice Properties in America and the United Arab Emirates