Everlasting Gospel Delivered by Leader Olumba Olumba Obu, Founder and Sustainer of Brotherhood of the Cross and Star
First Lesson : Mathew 8:8
The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed.
Second Lesson: Mattew 12:37
For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.
Golden Text : Mattew 11:28
Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Faith can move mountains
The above text form the summary of our lesson in this Gospel. They also form the glad tiding of great joy for the whole world. This call has been extended to the poor, the hungry, the faithless, the unbelievers, the weak and the hopeless for salvation. Equally covered in this same salvation are the wicked, idolaters, revilers, the oppressed and those who have lost every hope.
2. Whatever the nature of your problems, once you receive this Gospel and believe it, all the problems are over.
3. The only condition is for you to believe and the problems are instantly solved. It is not a matter of trying. Believe convincingly in the Father and He will prove to you that He is capable of solving all your problems.
4. You have to believe, as did the Centurion. Salvation is not a matter of seeing before believing, it is a matter of faith.
5. There is no need for anyone to want to come to 34 Ambo Street to see the Father, to have audience with Him or for Him to place His hands on one’s head and pray. Stay where you are, whether in your house or inside a hole, and you will feel His impact if you believe.
6. Whatever medium this Gospel comes through to you, believe and all your problems will be solved. It is the Spirit that works. Therefore, any person that reads this Gospel and believes fervently in Him is saved.
7. Let all the afflicted gather around (their television sets with fervent belief that once they listen to the voice of the Father or (imagine) look at the Red Garment, whatever problem, whether it is poverty, illness, barrenness, persecution, Court cases or any problem will be solved instantly.
8. Those in the Television crew who work faithfully for the proper dissemination of His Gospel are abundantly blessed.
SPIRITUAL CHORUS: ‘Jesus is the way, the truth and the life, whosoever cometh to Him shall never die’.
9. Therefore, beloved, the statement of the Centurion serves as a lesson for Me, for you and for the whole world, especial this dispensation, when it is the word that works.
10. The Centurion did not want Christ to come under his roof but that He should speak only the word and his servant would be healed.
11. The response of the Centurion was a clear demonstration of unshakable faith in God. This explains how unfathomable the love of God is.
12. The Gospels here are being publicized so that all the inhabitants of the world would have access to it, especially those who in one way or the other could not come out openly to embrace this truth. They also may avail themselves the opportunity of hearing the Gospel of redemption from the television, radio or read it in print.
13. Some people are afraid of being excommunicated from their Churches, others have little or no resting time due to the nature of their work, such people should avail themselves of these Gospels in print, cassette or radio during Brotherhood half hour program.
14. People who come in from distant places testify of the lavish presence of the Holy Father there than here in Calabar. Many of you here continue to doubt such stories. Why do you doubt?
DO NOT CONSULT A NECROMANCER
15. Tears rolled down My cheeks when a certain brother testified here that he consulted a necromancer and paid him the sum of fifty thousand naira in cash for his service, but yet no solution was found.
16. Why should anybody consult a necromancer, a magician or a seer? Your Father is alive, God and His Christ is on earth and living with man. How can a father be present in the arena and allow the masquerade to whip his child?
17. Learn a lesson from the Centurion and grow like him in faith. The Centurion was invariably prophesying.
18. Our Lord Jesus Christ had said that a time cometh when He shall reign in the entire world. Now is the time, which Jehovah God and His Christ had promised to govern and reign.
19. Our Lord Jesus Christ spoke to the Samaritan woman saying, “…women, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father. Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews”. (John 4:21:22).
20. This is the time. Believe in Him fervently counting yourself, as being unworthy and surely His salvation will be sufficient unto you.
21. There is no need for anyone to consult any necromancer, soothsayer, prayer house, healing home, hospital or any such places. Rather, all these persons and places should come to the Father for their salvation. Your problem now is faithlessness.
22. The words spoken by Paul have fulfilled this day because he confessed that he was once a blasphemer and persecutor of Christ when he was yet to be called. But, he obtained grace from the Lord, which is an indication that Jesus Christ came for sinners of whom he, Paul was a leader. (See 1 Timothy 1:12-20) “And I thank Christ Jesus Our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry; who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious; but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief. And the grace of Our Lord was exceedingly abundant with faith and love, which is in Chris Jesus. This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief. Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longersuffering, for a pattern to them, which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting. Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory forever and ever. Amen. This charge I commit unto thee, son Timothy, according to the prophecies, which went before on thee, that thou by them mightiest war a good warfare; Holding faith, and a good conscience; which some having put away concerning faith have made shipwreck; of whom is Hymenaeus and Alexander; whom I have delivered unto satan, that they may learn not a blaspheme”.
23. The world vilified Brotherhood of the Cross and Star, calling us various names ranging from vampire organization, worshippers of mammon, a group of infidels and anti-Christ.
24. But today, the truth about Brotherhood is known because it is the only source of salvation. God Himself being all knowing and powerful had known the rebellious nature of man towards the truth.
25. Because of that, He had programmed everything so well for this end of time. All we need to do now is to believe in Him for our salvation.
26. Pentecostal centers in Brotherhood have, for instance been decentralize so that people could be privileged to attend service without any constraints. Otherwise, how many people would have had the money to pay their way to Calabar from far and near?
27. The truth is now out and in people’s homes. Our Lord Jesus Christ did not hide His resentment when He told Thomas that blessed is he who does not see but yet believes.
28. People should disabuse their minds from wanting to see the Father or having audience with Him before believing in Him. It was said by the prophets that in His name shall the Gentiles trust.
29. We should now bid farewell to every form of medication and diabolism, because such are the works of darkness and faithlessness.
30. Whosoever believes in Him does not even need to pray. What do you pray for? He made it clear when He said that if we could have the smallest faith as tiny as the mustard seed, we would command the sycamore tree to depart from its original place to another place and it would happened.
31. The Pharisees asked Christ to tell them when the Kingdom of God would come. He told them that the Kingdom of God is not by observation. He made it clear that the Kingdom of God is with man.
32. The people of old did not have this kind of privilege hence Christ had to move from one place to another. If the Holy Spirit were to work in that manner in this generation using all the available and fastest transportation systems, how many cities or villages would He have covered in order to disseminated the truth to the inhabitants of the earth?
33. If human beings have heart to develop and grow, how much more God? Take for instance, the weapons used during the first world war (1914) were worked on and modernized by the time World War 11 took place (1939). The weapons have today been modernized with a lot of sophistication.
34. If a man who is given limited knowledge and ability could do this, then how much more God who is all-knowing and all-powerful.
35. He has come now with great power and inexhaustible wisdom. This explains why I tell domination, a prayer house a healing home.
36. Brotherhood of the Cross and Star is the Kingdom of God, where Jehovah God and His Christ reign supreme. Therefore, you do not have to go from place to place searching for Him. He is there with you.
37. You don’t also need to seek for someone to pray for you. He is right inside you and you only need to believe in Him and all your problems will be solved.
38. There is nothing that exists in this world without His design; everything is according to His design and they had all been prophesied long ago.
39. A local adage has it that, when God causes rashes, He also provides the fingernails with, which to scratch it. In other words, for every human problem, there is a Divine solution.
40. It is said that temptation shall come but that God will provide a way out for all those that believe in Him. God cannot allow you to be tempted beyond the level of your faith in Him.
41. No person should think that he is alone or feel insecure and thereby resorting to seek for protection in India or any other part of the world. For, God is living in you.
42. Testimonies abound about the presence of the Father and His mighty works all over the world. What else do you want God to do before you believe that He abides with you and in you?
43. Our duty therefore, is to cast all our problems to Him believing faithfully in Him, that He is with us. There is no need to lament, cry or feel miserable in any way.
44. Do not attempt to help yourself in any way; believe in Him alone and all your problems will be solved. This Gospel is given to you to strengthen your faith in God.
NO MORE WAR
45. All those who had nursed the belief or are believing that there will be war in Nigeria should disabuse their minds. God has come down now to take over all affairs in Nigeria and in the whole world too.
46. It is said that, the kingdoms of this world have become the Kingdom of Jehovah God and His Christ. This has materialized now, not only in Nigeria, or Africa, but also in the whole world.
47. Nobody now has power to do what pleases Him. Everybody has to work and according to God’s dictates.
48. THIS GUIDE WILL THEN UNITE ALL THE INHABITANTS OF THE WORLD, ONE PEOPLE, ONE LANGUAGE, ONE MARKET, ONE CURRENCY AND ECONOMY AND ONE GOVERNMENT.
49. Before the physical advent of our Lord Jesus Christ on earth, man was in disharmony with God. That was why Christ came as the mediator between man and God, using His blood as supreme sacrifice.
50. The Father has come now by Himself and man has no problem but to believe in Him. the Father is here, the Son in here and the Holy Spirit is here also with the heavenly hosts.
51. Nobody should therefore lament about any problem whether in his house, village, state or nation. Is God not the owner of your house, village, state and nation?
52. God is now shinning like the morning star. He is everywhere, He is with you at all times and sees and knows everything.
FIRST LESSON: MATTHEW 8:8
…The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed.”
GOD WITH MAN
53. The Father is now on earth. This is not the time to allow ourselves to be fooled by necromancers or with doctors that demand from you goats, drinks, yams and other items.
54. Once you believe in the Father and obey His voice, He will solve all your problems.
55. The Father made it clear that, death, sickness, famine, war and all adversities shall cease at the fullness of time. This is the good news of great joy that I have for the whole world.
56. There are many here who for twenty years or more have neither gone to the hospital for medical check up nor taken any form of medication.
FAITHLESSNESS AND DISOBEDIENCE
57. Your problems are traceable to faithlessness and disobedience. This is not the time for any person to continue to be angry, to quarrel with his fellow man, blaspheme God’s name or continue to disbelieve God.
58. You should believe and be saved. The world mounts vigorous campaigns of calumny against Brotherhood of the Cross and Star because of their selfishness, greed, corrupt nature, falsehood and disobedience.
59. In their desperate search for food, money and other material needs, they go all out to paint a bad picture of Brotherhood and misinform the public about the work of the Kingdom. But they have failed because God is here with man.
60. After the last messenger who was His begotten, the Father decided to come. In the beginning was the word and everything came into being through it.
61. He has come to save you and requires nothing, not even a stick of candle from you. You should apply this word wherever you are and it will work wonders for you.
62. Let all your hopes, beliefs and love be in God. He is the only Saviour. He has come to eradicate fear, doubt, selfishness and all evil tendencies.
63. Whatever your problem may be, call upon His name with thanks and He will answer you. There is nothing a man can do for you. This is indeed a lucky generation. Your concern should be to thank God at all times.
64. His presence is not only felt in Nigeria, Africa, or in the physical plane of manifest alone. He is in all the planes of manifest.
65. He is a Holy Being and we have to be as holy as He is. I do not exist. I am not God. I have no power and I am not a spirit.
66. I am only bearing witness about the truth and the presence of the Father with men. There is no more war, no more division and no problem at all. His grace is sufficient to all of us.
67. Nobody or juju in the entire world has the wisdom or power to do anything. The Father alone is responsible for everything.
68. Why do you consult a necromancer, juju priest, physician or psychologist? The only person you have to consult is God. Surrender yourself completely to Him.
69. We are God’s implements and messengers including the angels. It is therefore necessary that we should glorify Him and praise His name. listen to Him always for He speaks inside your heart.
EVEN HARLOTS WOULD BE ACCEPTED
70. Our Lord Jesus Christ said that prostitutes would get into the Kingdom of God before you. Who are the prostitutes? These are unbelievers, necromancers, revilers, infidels and sinners generally.
71. He is your Father and you have to believe in Him alone. He is not the God of Abraham or Jacob or Isaac alone. Not even the God of Olumba alone but the Lord of hosts. He is God of all. Live therefore and let others live.
72. We are created in His image to serve Him. This is why I do not relent to preach and testify over His goodness and truth. He is gradually getting rid of corruption and evil from the world.
73. Do not doubt this Gospel. If the type of work done in Cross River State had been done in Sodom and Gomorrah, the people would have repented.
74. If the nature of work done in Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria and the entire world today had been done in Sodom and Gomorrah, the people would have repented and would not have perished.
75. The Father has come into the world in a big way to rule and reign. What is left now is to cause man to believe in God and not in juju or fetish.
76. Science has failed, academic knowledge has also failed and everything hitherto upheld by men has failed. That is so because the Father has come to render these things useless.
77. The supremacy of the Father alone prevails. The secret societies are now losing their members daily because of their powerlessness and falsehood. That is why they go out to entice people to join in their campaign of calumny against Brotherhood.
78. These persons and groups continue to wage war against Brotherhood because they are infidels. We believe in Him and praise His name because of our faith in Him and as a fulfillment or His promise.
79. We are not worthy in any way to enjoy this privilege but for His grace. It is not Olumba who is doing the works in this Kingdom but the Father.
80. God’s promise is fulfilled in this generation and shall continue till eternity. He has come to wash us clean to be worthy of Him.
THE WISDOM OF GOD CONFOUNDS MAN’S
81. Many wonders shall happen that will continue to beat human imagination.
82. There will be no more pain or sorrow. Women shall no more experience pains during labour. There shall be great joy at that time.
83. Do not preach to people this truth to them churches for your but preach this truth to them and ask everybody to repent. God cares for us all and none of His children shall perish.
SECOND LESSON: MATTHEW 12:37
“For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned”.
THE REIGN OF PEACE
84. It is written: “So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that shewth mercy”. (Romans 9:16).
85. Therefore, this is not time for people to cause trouble, riot here and there and kill others. Why do you have to kill people and ill-treat others just because you are in uniform? Is that what God has asked you to do?
86. God gives life, He heals, and He sustains and cares. That is why we have no problem in Brotherhood of the Cross and Star. Whereas in the world, nations and individuals have become so bankrupt, hungry and helpless. In Brotherhood it is only joy that reigns supreme.
87. He has warned that if you are told that He is in the room or in the desert, do not go, for as the lightning flashes across from one part of the sky to the other. So shall the coming of the Son of man be.
88. When the people asked Him where to locate Him. He told them that where the carcass is, there also will the eagles gather. All along, man has been striving to help himself, has he been able to do so?
89. Has the Scriptures not said that any man that seeks to save his life shall lose it? Human beings have from the beginning of time been consulting oracles, taking drugs and indulging in idolatry generally.
90. People spend so much money to buy and maintain the cars they drive, houses they live in, the food they eat, the bed they sleep on, the clothes they put on and so on. What a folly!
91. People create class for themselves and deride others. Such people use their money and positions to cheat, oppress and even kill the less-privileged.
92. These persons find it very difficult to believe that the Leader of Brotherhood moves about freely, is modest in every sense of it and He is humble.
93. The greatest task before Brotherhood of the Cross and Star is to make people believe in God and forsake fetish and idol worship.
94. In the government, commercial houses and the various institutions, it is God who controls their affairs. This is not the time to deceive and coerce people with money into politics. There is none who is as rich in human, power and material resources as God.
NO MORE MILITARY COUP IN NIGERIA
95. The Father had decreed that there would be no more Coup attempt in Nigeria. Ever since the Father made the pronouncement, all Coup attempts had been abortive and those involved crushed.
96. The Soldiers themselves are marching back to their Barracks once and for all and never to rule Nigeria again.
97. Students and other persons go on strike and riot all over the place destroying property that had caused this country a fortune to put up. Is that not foolishness? Watch and see the events that will unfold themselves from now.
98. We are only living witnesses to the truth. God had arranged everything in their proper order and time.
WAIT FOR TIME
99. Do not walk ahead of time. Allow the will of God and His time to manifest according to His plan.
100. No person can rush or delay God into implementing His plans for the world.
101. This wish of an ordinary human being to become the President of a Country or occupy any office is dependent on God’s will.
102. Also, the burning desire of an incumbent President to remain in power for life cannot materialize except the Father signs it.
103. This is not the time for rulers to force themselves on the people. God is the real owner of the presidency in which two men or groups are struggling for. Can you see the work for greed?
104. If God does not make one a president, none can be. It is necessary that you should seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness and every other thing shall be added to you.
105. Surrender yourself completely to Him and follow Him, except the Father does something, no man can do it.
106. Go and tell the world to remain calm and be obedient to God and watch Him unfold His divine plans in this generation.
107. God has brought love, joy, peace, truth, glory and all the good things. Wherever God has kept you, remain there. All along, man has been resisting the will of God.
108. In Nigeria today, there are thirty-six states as against one governor-general who ruled over the whole nation pre-independent. Later there were three governors that ruled over the then three regions of North, East and West.
109. But now, many clans and families crave for their own states. The proliferation of states and local government areas as a result of greed has torn Nigeria apart, a nation once known as united and strong.
110. The story of local government councils is even more pitiable. There is corruption and looting of the treasury in all three tiers of government, thus leaving the public more hungry, sick and homeless.
111. What will the world stand to lose if the whole world becomes one, one government, one administration, one economy and one country?
112. Nigeria, and indeed Africa are so richly blessed by God. But, the administrators of those resources squander and destroy them.
113. The whole world is equally abundantly blessed. There is maladministration and misappropriation of funds and resources all over the world. The world could be compared to two thieve who struggle for the property of a person who watches them do the struggling.
114. God indeed so loves the world that He does not desire that any should perish. Let us receive Him and submit ourselves to Him.
115. What is the situation of the various nations of the world that had been conducting elections? Have they profited from such exercises?
116. Has America been able to impose democracy on the entire world? That should tell the world that man proposes but God disposes.
117. There is no man on earth who is capable of ruling. That is so because all are blind, deaf, foolish and heartless.
118. God has come to put His righteous, truthful and obedient children into positions of authority in the world.
119. That is the only time there shall be peace. For at that time, it shall be done on earth as it is done in heaven. Go and preach this Gospel to the foolish people of the world.
120. When the children of Israel left Egypt to Canaan, it was God who ruled them through Samuel. The horse belonging to Saul’s father got missing and it took the servant three days to search for it.
121. Samuel was at the time the prophet, a representative of God. Before then, kingship was exclusively for the ordained prophets of God and not by ballots, which is subject to human machinations. This explains why governance has slipped into the hands of thieves, idolaters and swindlers.
122. As Saul and his father’s servant continued to search for the horse, it dawned on the servant that they should consult Prophet Samuel to direct them to where they could locate the horse.
123. It was believed then that prophets of God had solutions to every problem, and that was true. But Saul complained that he had nothing on him with, which to consult the prophet.
124. It was customary then that before one could consult a prophet, anything in the form of gift must be presented to him. the servant then told Saul that he had some money on him.
125. With that they contacted Prophet Samuel who through God’s inspiration directed them to the whereabouts of the lost calf. Samuel did not only end there but also revealed to them that Saul would be crowned the first king of Israel.
126. You would realize that the horse got lost so as lead Saul to come into contact with Prophet Samuel. Samuel then asked them to go home after feeding them and promised that he would join them to explain things to the Israelites.
127. Prophet Samuel kept his words and went to the Israelites and explained to them the decision of God that Saul should be their king. That was how Saul became a king and that is how God works in a miraculous way.
128. You cannot rise to any position except God gives such to you. That is why it is said in the scriptures that: “Except the Lord builds the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the Lord keeps the city, the watchman watcheth but in vain.” (Psalm 127:1).
129. It is the responsibility of the Father to install the right candidate of His choice.
GOLDEN TEXT: MATTHEW 11:28
“Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest”.
CHRIST, THE WAY AND TRUTH
130. We all have to follow Him sheepishly so that His peace and blessing may abound with us. Christ is the way, the life and the truth. He is the only person who will lead us to God.
131. There is no upright person, court, church or organization in the world. All the high sounding names, which people answer both in government and religious circles are designed to enhance cheating and robbery.
132. All the Presidents, Governors, Prime Ministers, Legislators, Council Chairmen, among others are thieves. God has come to take over the rulership of the world in this generation. It is the period of change-over.
133. He has come to straighten things and to use only the upright and just persons. Men have been stealing, killing, cheating and living generally abominable lives. None of these vices profits men.
134. The Only solution therefore is for us to go to God on bended knees. People spend money on fetish and idolatry so as to keep their work, to keep their lives, to do one thing or another yet peace and prosperity continue to elude them.
135. The nations and people of the world have now become so bankrupt and variously afflicted. God has come now by Himself to give us rest.
136 Like the prodigal son, we should all go back to God remorsefully. Life is no longer worth living in the world today and people are living in fear.
137. The rulership of the Hoy Spirit brings peace, joy and prosperity. No government run by man ever works well.
138. IN GOD’S CASE, THERE WILL BE ONE GOVERNMENT UNDER ONE RULERSHIP AND ONE PEOPLE. WE ARE ALL ONE.
139. LIVE AND LET OTHERS LIVE IS THE GOLDEN RULE.
Beloved, I shall not take you further. It is said that a stroke of cane is sufficient for the wise. Let he who has ears hear what the Holy Spirit has imparted to the entire world.
Thank You Father.