Everlasting Gospel Delivered by Leader Olumba Olumba Obu
FIRST LESSON: HEBREWS 1:6: ‘And again when he bringeth in the first begotten into the world, he saith, and let all the angels of God worship him.’
SECOND LESSON: HEBREWS 2:8; ‘Thou hast put all things in subjection under his feet. For in that he put all things in subjection under him, he left nothing that was not put under him. But now we see not yet all things put under him.’
GOLDEN TEXT: HEBREWS 7:25; ‘Wherefore he is able to also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.’
1. Brethren that is the story about our Lord Jesus Christ; His story has got no beginning and no end.
2. It is stated that when He is brought back, all angels of God will come and worship Him. You will note that if this covenant was established from the beginning, Lucifer would have bowed down too and worshipped Him.
3. It was written that all must bow down to Him. If all angels of God are commanded to bow down to Him, what is man to resist Him? You must note very well that the first son and the Father are one.
4. Do not make any mistake, believe that we all are the sons of God, but our Lord Jesus Christ is the first son of God.
5. Have you ever heard that a father possesses more than one first son? If even your children are as many as the sand at the seashore, there must be a first son.
6. That is exactly our position with our Lord Jesus Christ, the first son of God. Among all the creatures of God, Christ is the first son and He is also the last.
7. He is the first that is why He says that the Father and He are one. The Son cannot do without the Father and the Father cannot do without the son.
8. He says, “None knows the son but the Father, except the son reveals Him to whosoever He will”, “no one can come to me except my Father calls him” No one can also go to the Father except through Christ.
9. Everything our Lord Jesus Christ says reflects the Father and the Father on the other hand mentions His son at all times, “This is my beloved son in whom I am well pleased, hear ye Him”.
10. A spiritual song goes thus, “The heavens declare the glory of God and obey Him, but the earth rejects Him”.
11. When it is said that a single angel can destroy the world, you all jeer; but I had earlier told you that the winds are angels, the sand, water, animals, sun, moon and the stars inclusive, even the thunder and lightning are God’s messengers.
12. This is why as soon as Christ lifted up His hands in command, everything subjects to Him. Whenever you call on His name everything is subdued in obedience to what was written.
MAN’S STUBBORNNESS DESPITE GOD’S LOVE
13. Who is man to resist His rule and to refuse paying Him obeisance? This is the only problem I have with you. “To which of the angels has he ever said, I have begotten you?’’
14. But God has begotten our Lord Jesus Christ as it is stated, “When He bringeth in the first begotten into the world, He saith, and let the angels of God worship Him.’’
15. God did not say He bringeth in the angels; He states categorically that when He bringeth in the first begotten.
16. He did not say when He sends Angel Gabriel. We are expressly told when the son of God shall come; all the angels will worship Him.
17. Therefore, brethren, ask yourselves a simple question, “What is our position?” This should prove to you that our Lord Jesus Christ is the King of Kings.
18. Be not mistaken that when He comes, he will go from house to house preaching and offering prayers to the sick. Do not conjecture that when He comes He will go about healing diverse infirmities.
19. I know you will say that He is a friend of sinners and so forth but do not forget that He made Himself a sacrifice once and for all; and there is no sin that has power over Him.
20. His coming now is mainly to save those who have been patiently waiting for Him. He has come to rule every house with mercy, patience and love.
21. This is why occultists declare that there is no more power anywhere, as Christ has come to rule with His Father.
22. All angels like fire, water and all other elements, take orders from Him only; should you try you will surely fail because these angels are under the rule of our Lord Jesus Christ.
23. Even if you command death to destroy someone’s life it will not obey you, since its power is under the rule of Christ.
24. It is significant to note that when it is said that all angels will bow down to Him it also means that they will serve Him.
25. Do not misconstrue that when He comes down on earth, you will be opportune to have Him for a conversation of any kind, because He does not welcome any familiarity.
THE GREAT MONARCH
26. He is now on the throne while His angels exercise duties and act according to instructions.
27. This system can be likened to the system of rule during the colonial days whereby the queen sat on the throne while the deputies worked in the various colonies; to be more precise, here is a system the sovereign rule over everywhere through agents.
28. It is sacrilege to ask Christ to offer you prayers or to make an attempt of shaking hands with Him; even to ask Him any question.
29. It is quite true that when a person is not yet crowned he mixes freely with ay society; thereby any person can rob shoulders or converse with Him.
30. Once his position is changed and uplifted, everything about him changes such that he would be cut off from common contact and unnecessary familiarity.
31. If the emirs of the northern states are so reverenced being mere humans as they are, of what measure do you think that of Christ should be, being that He is the King of kings and Lord of lords.
32. The Queen of England and her princes are honored while they are placed in this esteemed position yet they are nothing more than mere human beings before the angels of God.
33. By all means, our Lord Jesus Christ is to be honoured far more than the earthly kings and queens, because He is a king according to the promise.
34. This is why a higher position and honour in any society is given to whosoever passes through Christ to the Father. He said, “I am the way, the truth and the life, nobody cometh unto the Father but by me”.
35. Now that you profess that you do not know Him, how would you be saved? If you vow that you will never bow down to Him; who is He that will secure your salvation?
36. If you do not reverence and honour Him through whom you will enter into the kingdom of heaven?
37. As a sovereign, Christ will not execute any duty except through His angels who are spread everywhere to carry out His order. You could be arrested, rebuked or hanged, then how will you escape?
THE BEST GOVERNMENT
38. Christ’s Government is the best because no angel can act except he receives instruction from Him.
39. It is unlike the chaos existing amidst the worldly government and her servants. This is a note of warning to anybody who doubted Him to doubt no more.
40. Because all authorities in heaven and on earth have been given to Him before the foundations of the earth were laid. This is a well known fact to all angels even Lucifer, oceans, forests and the sun.
41. You are of the opinion that you will invoke Angel Gabriel or project in order to see God but the question is, “Where will you find them?”
42. The false prophets hold the same opinion, but I ask to know, which God they mean to see through astral projection?
43. There is none permitted to contact God except Christ. If you like project into the last sphere, you will not meet with our Lord Jesus Christ
44. If you go into the depth of the sea, He is permanently there. There is no place Christ is not available.
45. Brethren, there is no alternative than to accept Christ as your Lord and master. If you refuse Him, He will not ill-treat you but remember that you will never escape the execution of His angels.
THE DECREES OF CHRIST
46. Christ has got His own edict concerning the division of labour in His government just as you have got assignment for the warders, the soldiers, and other Law enforcement agents.
47. When you are told that the kingdom of this world has become the kingdom of God and His Christ, do not take it for a joke.
48. His reign cannot be compared with the earthly dynasty. The work in His kingdom continuously goes according to His divine purpose; no angel can ask Him any question.
49. This is why it is said that it is unreasonable to get up and ask God, “Give me this or give me that, Jesus do this or do that for me”. That is not the case.
50. The condition is that you must pass through the right channel, which is our Lord Jesus Christ; that is why in Brotherhood of the cross and star, we ask God for everything through the name and blood of our Lord Jesus Christ.
51. Note that there is no use of forceful methods. At the fullness of time, His supremacy will be revealed to all because there is nothing whatsoever that is not under His reign.
52. If you commit sin there is no other person to plead on your behalf other than Christ. He is the prime minister of God. There is none who has attended such holiness to be an advocate for you than Him.
53. This is why He said that whatever He opens, none can close and whatever He closes none can open.
54. There is no other way for you to obtain a relief from your suffering, there is no other defender and there is no advocate other than our Lord Jesus Christ.
55. You have been warned never to impute sin on people because sin is like a gutter, which when you have fallen into, the stain is difficult to remove from your clothing.
56. This is why Paul lamented, “O wretched man that I am who shall deliver me from the body of this sin?’’ Only Christ can save.
57. Despite all your endeavours and sufferings, if you do not accept Christ as your personal Saviour, your efforts are in vain.
58. You may credit yourself that you have given alms to the needy, that you have fed the hungry and have raised the dead; know that none of these deeds of kindness can save you except you accept our Lord Jesus Christ as everything for you.
59. If you have ever been stubborn to Him or have refused to listen to Him, be prayerful because as long as it was said that all the angels would bow to Him, you are so insignificant for Him to be mindful of your refusal to accept Him as King of Kings.
CHASING SHADOWS INSTEAD OF SUBSTANCE
60. Is it not wonderful that you waste much time to acquire money but cannot spend even one minute for Christ?
61. Christ is here, He was before the foundations of the world were laid; have you any doubt? If you disbelieve this truth, that is your problem.
62. Until this world passes away, He will never come to your doorpost to announce that He is Christ; nor would any person descend from above to tell you, “I am Christ”.
63. Where do you think He is? He is on earth right now; He is in the waters, He is everywhere and that is why everything is subject to Him.
64. All that you have got to do is to go and proclaim to the world that the former covenant has passed away and that the new covenant is now reigning as it was stated, “After those days saith the Lord, and they shall not teach every man his brother, saying, know the Lord, for all shall know me from the least to the greatest.”
65. Do you doubt this statement? So it was said that as the lightning flashes from the east to the west, so shall the coming of the Lord be. The scriptures asked, ‘’ Where will this be?’’ It was replied that where the carcass is, there the vultures abound.
66. Did He not assure you that he was going to prepare a place for you, so that where He is there you shall be also?
67. Now He has come back on earth and He has collected all His children and has united them to Himself.
68. If someone tells you that you should go and see Christ outside, do not go, for the scriptures warned, “They will say lo He is here, lo He is there, do not listen to them.”
69. Do you not know that Christ is in you? He is within and without; He is everywhere. Mark you, Christ is no politician to go campaigning or some sort of chief to struggle for recognition, He is the king of Kings whom the universe must acknowledge.
70. He does not plead for your recognition. It is your duty and mine to seek and accept Him as the only source of our salvation because life, truth, peace and all other virtues are embodied in Him; the Father is in Him and He is in the Father also.
71. His judgment is just and righteous; void of Human dictates, yet He is a merciful God for though He knows that you spent time going to the farm to collect food, but you have spent no time for Him, He imputes no sin on you.
FIRST LESSON: HEBREWS 1:6
“And again, when he bringeth in the first begotten into the world, he saith, and let all the angels of God worship him.”
72. You may wonder what manner of a man is this that all angels must bow unto; but John in his vision saw an angel who He was to bow to, and the angel forbade him being that both of them were servants.
73. Now you have seen him who all angels bow to; do you not believe that if He were an angel or man all angels would not have bowed to Him?
74. For example, has any angel ever bowed down to a human being or a fellow angel? This is a proof that whatever is from heaven is very great on earth.
75. His glory is being revealed very gradually and quietly, as He did not come to make noise. Note that nobody sent Him down to the earth plane, He seeks no service from anyone but as it was written, “All must serve Him.” Even if it is one angel alone, it can represent the universe.
76. Our Lord Jesus Christ is the symbol that Enoch saw ascending into heaven in the company of the host of angels. Christ’s supremacy cannot be compared with any other.
HIS INDISPUTABLE SUPREMACY
77. When Peter tried to defend Him, He stated that if He wanted to fight, He could have asked the Father to send down twelve legions of angels to defend Him.
78. He is a King of no mean order. It was written that His last enemy to be destroyed is death.
79. You are witnesses that every being is afraid of death, yet the scriptures tell us that Christ shall destroy it.
80. Our Lord Jesus Christ has come down to judge both angels and human beings though He exercises long patience. He has come to save the world as well as you and me.
81. If He had not come in a human form, died on the cross and ascended into heaven, there could have been no salvation for mankind.
82. It is unthinkable to say that until Christ comes back; where did He go? And where had He been? He stated, “My Father works and I work”.
83. You may say that after all Mary delivered Him; is that the time He came into the world? If truly, He was delivered, then who was in heaven? Christ was the one. This is why He said, “If I tell you things earthly and you do not understand, how would you believe me if I tell you heavenly things?”
84. He also said, “The wind bloweth where it listeth and no one knows from whence it cometh or where it goeth, so is everyone born of the spirit.”
85. Our Lord Jesus Christ said that no one could come from heaven except the heavenly. While you are imagining that He is here, or that He is in heaven, what do you understand by these expressions that are confusing?
86. What is meant by heaven is likened to the twinkling of one’s eyes, by which one sees no light just for that time but afterwards light is seen again. The word “heaven” is a spiritual language.
87. When our Lord Jesus Christ declared that there were some standing there who would never taste of death until this glory of God is revealed, many people took it for a joke.
88. After the transfiguration of Christ on the mountain, Christ communed with Moses and Elijah, after which a voice from heaven declared Him as the beloved son in whom He was well pleased and asked all to hear Him.
89. What was beheld at that time was a great light seen everywhere. Peter said to Christ, after the disappearance of those elects, “Master let us build three tents, one for Moses, one for Elijah and one for the Lord”.
90. Such was the thought of man though what was seen was the manifestation of God’s glory. You have been seeing the glory of God manifesting.
91. If you doubt, tell Me if it is so simple a thing for your dead father to come to you in a dream and discuss possible solutions to your problems or is it a simple thing that your departmental head comes to give you words of comfort when you are in trouble.
HE IS OUR SHIELD IN ADVERSITIES
92. It has been a common practice that when you are in trouble you call on your dead father or mother to solve it but in vain.
93. Now is for you to call on our Lord Jesus Christ at any time, at anywhere and at any circumstance because He is ready to come to your aid.
94. Those of you calling him have seen and can testify that nothing has stood against your way? Whatever the magnitude of the assailant, once you make mention of the name of Christ, every power is quelled.
95. Therefore brethren, since our Lord Jesus Christ lives, He is everywhere and he is most powerful, it is proper for us to accept, love, worship and honour Him.
96. He comes as a thief in the night as He said before. If a man hears that there is a thief in his farm and goes in making a noisy bang, will he succeed in arresting the thief?
97. This is why He comes like a thief when nobody will ever expect Him because everyone goes about their ways, carrying out their normal duties. This attitude continues until all things are accomplished.
98. Hold fast whatever you grasp, do not mind what people may say, do not mind who criticizes or who praises.
99. If Christ reveals the Father, son and the Holy Spirit to you, keep it to yourself. Do not allow flesh to overcome you because immediately you are away from Him, doom befalls you.
100. There is a greater quest for our Lord Jesus Christ in the western and African countries; some are searching with doubt and annoyance while others do this steadfastly; but all to no avail.
101. Yet our Lord Jesus Christ is here carrying out His work. You ought to recognize Him.
SECOND LESSON: HEBREWS 2:8
“Thou hast put all things in subjection under his feet. For in that he put all in subjection under him, he left nothing that is not put under him. But now we see not yet all things put under him.”
102. Have you all understood that? His promise was to come and transform us from a sinful nature to righteousness. His assignment was not to come and talk unceasingly.
103. Our Lord Jesus Christ is power itself. This time is not the same with His previous coming.
104. He grants you the Holy Spirit, which endows you with power to execute marvelous works. Hence He said, “All powers in heaven and on earth have been given unto me”.
WHY POWERS RECEDE
105. The scripture tells us that when He ascended into heaven, He sent the comforter to His disciples; with various gifts of prophecy, healing and raising of the dead; some received the gift of the power to control and others received the power of reasoning.
106. Is it not wonderful that these are embodiments of one person? Since He owned them and distributed same, He has come to collect back all power to himself.
107. This is why there are complaints everywhere that there is no more power in anything except in Him, thus proving that man is a package of vanity.
108. When you call to mind the incidence that took place during the last Nigerian civil war, how the authorities first of all snatched every war implement without questioning.
109. That is exactly what our Lord Jesus Christ has done. Furthermore, when these weapons were collected from the people, they were used in waging war on their previous owners.
110. If that could be done by man, what do you think can be done by the omniscient and the omnipresent? He did this to render you bare so that you may continue to plead with Him for them.
111. This is also the reason why all secret societies have failed, churches fall apart, while native and medical doctors as well as all fetish priests become despondent.
112. If any person tells you that elementary spirits exist, that person is a liar. Now you are told that there is no other temple other than that of our Lord Jesus Christ, and the Father
113. The temple of God according to the scriptures requires no light for the Lamb that sits on the throne is the light. I know that you are yet to know these things.
CHRIST ALLOCATES KNOWLEDGES PER SE
114. You will realize that all manner of knowledge is sent to each of you at your different destination here in the new kingdom of God.
115. This is why many of you know how to construct buildings, you are able to design; these go not without understanding.
116. Now angels render services. Brethren had you known where you are and the person caring for you, you would bow in reverence to Him.
117. Gone are the days Christ went about from place to place praying for people; it was so because nothing was accomplished.
118. It is just as one cannot compare the war implement of the year 1914 with those manufactured and used in the year 1939, nor could the war implements used from 1924 to 1939 be compared with the present weapons.
119. At one time you hear of atomic bombs and at another you hear of nuclear weapons, the most deadly war implement.
120. We are thankful to the Father because each possessor of such weapon is hereby constrained to sign treaties of peace. This results in no more world wars.
121. Their wicked designs have taught them to sell off those war implements to the African countries that use them no each other.
122. I illustrate the heavenly things with the earthy so that you know that if the things of the earth plane improve in principles, the heavens would outclass in the improvement.
123. Christ can never adopt the first method in anything that He is doing; He uses modern system to be consonant with today’s system.
124. In the past when He invited people to Himself, many gave excuses like “going to bury my father”, “being on a honey moon”, etc.
125. Now He varies His method of extending His call just to meet with time. I have been telling you that the atmosphere is not what you have to take lightly.
126. You have to desist from improper bickering; just watch out for He is doing His work according to his divine plan.
127. This is why I have been telling you that you have not understood these things properly. Simply take it easy and make no fuss about things because until He has finished doing one thing or the other, you will not know when and how He did it, nor would you know that He is at work.
PILOT OF AFFAIRS IN THE UNIVERSE
128. Now let us take a look at what is raging in the government and throughout the world. No one has ever asked the people to report, nor has any told those with atomic energy not to fight neither has any person been delegated to warn the warring parties because our Lord Jesus Christ is doing His work slowly but steadily.
129. Should you feel reluctant to go to a certain place, you will find out that when you finally decide to go, that Christ and Hs angels had been there already, in full operation.
130. Now that you find Brotherhood of the Cross and Star everywhere, who is responsible for establishing them other than our Lord Jesus Christ.
131. Presently, centres of the worldly powers like India, America and Europe refer all those who seek spiritual aids from them to the fold of Brotherhood of the cross and star, 34, Ambo Street Calabar, Cross River State of Nigeria in West Africa.
132. You may decide to travel down here out of curiosity, just to see the place from where power is said to emanate, but I assure you that the more you look the less you see.
133. Are you not afraid of the marvelous works of Christ? Personally, I am very afraid. Be careful that you do not boast of this power.
134. Some times when a sick person is brought to you, owing to unbelief in the fact that Christ does everything, you order that the sick person should be carried away.
135. When the sick requested only prayers before the people carry him away, you offered and behold the sick was relieved and become healed.
GOLDEN TEXT: HEBREWS 7:25
“Wherefore he is able to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.”
136. Have you heard what is read out to you? There is no other power and there is no other person to whom such authority is vested other than our Lord Jesus Christ.
137. This is the reason every prayer or speech in Brotherhood is preceded with, “In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
138. Now that we all have turned to Him we have to seek salvation from Him for He liveth forever; there is no other source of salvation.
139. Wherever you are encountered with fear and trouble, seek our Lord Jesus Christ and discard the invitations of the native doctor, the fetish and juju priests because they are devoid of salvation and power.
140. All our prayers are treated before Him; the prayers of those who know, accept, worship and agree with Him are promptly attended to and the resultant assistance is given.
141. Do not beg anybody to come and receive blessings from the Brotherhood of the Cross and Star.
142. Anybody who likes to steal let him steal. He who likes to commit any sin, allow him for, “I will come quickly,” saith the Lord.
143. Do not forget that the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit are here on earth. The only thing is for you to confess your sins and repent of them.
144. When you shall have done this, He is ready to save you. As many as love Him and accept Him He authorizes them to become the children of God.
145. If you are tricky and disobedient, you are far from salvation. He said, “I will come quickly”.
146. Supposing that while living in somebody’s house, you create trouble and fight, yet the owner of the house keeps silent; you ought to be afraid. Why the Lord is patient and silent is to make Him execute a righteous judgment.
147. This is Christ’s week and whatever you can do, do it to prove that you have acknowledged His kingship, and have seen Him.
148. You are to demonstrate your joy in any way possible. Show through your deeds that you have received His manifold blessings.
149. Do not ponder in your heart why others are not here but hold fast to your faith because many are called but few are chosen.
150. Do not joke with the opportunity and privilege that God has bestowed on you now. Love, fear, obey, honour and worship Christ because He knows everything about you.
I will not be tedious with you. A stroke of cane is sufficient to the wise. He, who has ears, let him hear. May God bless His Holy Words. Amen.
Thank You Father.